Keep the Power on with a Whole-Home Generator
It happens to the best of us: a storm is on top of your home and you’re watching the weather channel to decide if you should head to the basement. As soon as the warning begins, everything powers down. The TV flashes off, your lights go out, and now you’re relying on your flashlight to finish up some work or light up a board game or puzzle while you try to keep your kids calm.
But what if there was another way? Ditch the flashlights, candles and camping lanterns. Instead, what if your food didn’t spoil, your lights never went out, and access to your internet or cable wasn’t cut off?
It’s all possible with a whole-house generator. That’s right – a whole-house generator from Wesley Wood Service Experts can eliminate the stress of incoming storms, lightning, crews messing with electricity lines and whatever else that causes a power outage. What’s more, it’s all automatic! No need to stumble around in pitch-black darkness to find your emergency power – with a whole-home generator from Wesley Wood Service Experts your power will come back on within a couple seconds without any effort from you.
How Does a Whole-Home Generator Work?
Even if you aren’t home, the generator will power up and your heating and cooling system will keep running to keep anyone in the house, as well as pets, safe and comfy.
Other reasons to think about purchasing a whole-home generator:
- You are trying to get access to forms of communication during a storm or other emergency situation.
- It is illegal to connect a generator to an electric system with a transfer switch.
- It can be unsafe to store natural gas – with a home backup generator you will use your current supply natural gas or LP fuel.
- If you work from your house and your power shuts down, you could have to use your vacation days or take a day with no pay since you can’t get any work done.
- Extension cords can be tangled and even dangerous, especially in a flood. A backup home generator from Wesley Wood Service Experts safely uses power from your home’s electrical panel.
- It’s not just handy to have access to electricity after an electricity outage; it’s also important for health and safety. CPAPs, refrigerated prescriptions and stair lifts without access to power can result in serious health or safety concerns.
Why Choose Wesley Wood Service Experts for Generator Installation?
When you rely on Wesley Wood Service Experts to complete your whole-home generator installation project, you’ll receive Expert service built to offer maximum benefits from the very beginning. We’ll make sure to recommend the perfect size of generator, which should be centered around the number of utilities and/or appliances you want to provide power for. And when something breaks or needs routine maintenance, our technicians will hurry over to determine the best available solution. Wesley Wood Service Experts also offers an Advantage Generator program, which includes:
- Full parts and labor
- Annual maintenance
- Battery replacement
- Installation included
- 15% discount on repairs, products and air purification products
- Priority service
- ....and more!
As always, everyone at Wesley Wood Service Experts is waiting for your call day and night. After all, most power outages don’t take place at convenient times.
To learn more about whole-home generators and how they can benefit your home, call Wesley Wood Service Experts today at 484-401-7577.