At Wesley Wood Service Experts, we get boilers. Whether you are wanting a boiler repair for your existing system or you think it’s time for a boiler replacement, you can count on our skilled team in West Chester.
Since your boiler runs longer during the cooler months in West Chester, it’s a good decision to schedule routine maintenance with Wesley Wood Service Experts in advance so you can avoid a boiler replacement in the middle of winter.
Common Boiler Problems
- Your pilot light has gone out.
- You hear gurgling, whistling, banging and/or rumbling noises coming from your boiler or pipes.
- Your radiator isn’t heating or you don’t have hot water.
- Your boiler turns off often.
- Your thermostat is inaccurate.
- Your boiler system has declined pressure.
- Your condensate pipe has frozen.
- Your pipes are leaking.
If you find yourself inquiring whether you require a boiler repair or a boiler replacement, we will work with you to find the best option for you based on the age of your boiler, the cost to repair it and how much money you could save with a more efficient system. If you resolve you require a replacement, you can rely on Wesley Wood Service Experts for a smooth boiler installation. And, thanks to ENERGYSTAR guidelines, you can be sure your new boiler will be energy efficient, which is especially important for the West Chester area. According to energystar.gov
, ENERGY STAR certified boilers have annual fuel utilization (AFUE) ratings of 87 percent or greater for oil boilers and 90 percent or greater for gas boilers. These boilers reach more efficiency with elements including:
- Electronic ignition, which removes the need to have the pilot light burning continuously
- New combustion technologies that mine more heat from the identical amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that captures outside air to fuel the burner, limiting drafts and improving safety
When you’re in need of boiler repair or a boiler replacement, call Wesley Wood Service Experts at 484-401-7577
or request an appointment online. We’ve have the experience and the tools needed to provide you with hassle-free, quality service that you won’t find anywhere else.