Expert Oil Furnace Repair in West Chester
Furnace won’t start? Reset button continually tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you annoyed and chilly in West Chester, the Experts at Wesley Wood Service Experts can help.
Sometimes, you can take care of issues with your oil-burning furnace on your own. There are a couple of things you can take a look at before getting in touch with us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be incorrect. Make sure that it’s set to “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature shuts down your furnace when it spots a problem. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is free of blockages. Once you’ve checked those things, only press the reset button once. Pressing it multiple times could cause fuel oil to build up and cause a fire once the furnace begins working.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be clogged and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s problems with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a little bit of electric motor oil on them after shutting down your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our professional service technicians. Call Wesley Wood Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Pressing the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely indicates there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be found in the burner chamber
- Burner works but does not fire
- Previously mentioned troubleshooting suggestions don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
Wesley Wood Service Experts can find the problem when your oil furnace won’t start.
Our professionals have finished thorough testing to earn the most prestigious HVAC standard, NATE certification. They are ready to take care of most any heating repair. And all our services are backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Periodic maintenance can help prevent furnace breakdowns. Once we get your furnace running, Wesley Wood Service Experts technicians can suggest a membership plan that could reduce costly repairs and make your furnace work more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on energy costs.