We Back Our Furnace Installation in West Chester With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t merely fix and tune up heaters, we also give top-notch furnace installation in West Chester.
What makes our professional work stand out from other HVAC companies? We’ve fine-tuned our method over time.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which means they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical accreditation in HVAC. They also are part of continuing industry and equipment learning to learn the best methods to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus professional furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our quality work that we give you time to consider it—a year, actually.
Call us at 484-401-7577 to schedule your furnace installation right away.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be tough to know just when your heating system is going to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should start to give you evidence that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, most furnaces survive for around 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s helpful to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are repeatedly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace switches on and off too often, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation might help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to make some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to repair, it’s often better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning like it’s supposed to, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and might even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more cost-effective to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also appreciate enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to schedule furnace installation can be tough and irritating. Our Experts at Wesley Wood Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 484-401-7577 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new heater.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe coverings to defend your flooring from any mud we might carry in. We set up sheets around the installation area to stop messes.
- Expert work—Our specialists have obtained some of the most distinguished technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go down a sheet to double-check your heater is working properly before we take off.
- Exceeding expectations—We’ll put in your new heater to adhere to local code. And we’ll often go the extra mile, for the most excellent work anyplace.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Wesley Wood Service Experts
Need another reason to buy a heating system from Wesley Wood Service Experts?
Your new heater is accompanied by a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on appropriate furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 484-401-7577 or contact us online to set your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.