What's causing my duct work to pop when the furnace starts or stops?
A popping disturbance is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This takes place when there’s higher airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality problems, including:
- Significant noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Early system breakdown
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Too hot furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Call an experienced company in West Chester, like Wesley Wood Service Experts, to inspect your residence’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.