A popping disturbance is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This takes place when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork may cause other ventilation and air quality troubles, including:
- Significant noise
- Higher energy consumption
- Early system malfunction
- Irregular heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold expansion inside ducts
Get in touch with an Expert company in West Chester, like Wesley Wood Service Experts, to inspect your house’s ventilation system. We can provide suggestions for duct repair or installation.