We Guarantee You'll Be Satisfied with Our Expert AC Installation in West Chester
When you need AC installation in West Chester, you should avoid skimping and letting just any company hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the pros from Wesley Wood Service Experts arrive. Not only do we have the qualifications and credentials to support our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 484-401-7577 to book your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you subtle hints that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, its energy efficiency goes down and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your residence for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, you should replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could work for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased prior to 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your electrical expenses. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart way to save on energy bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Wesley Wood Service Experts, our Experts will partner with you to select the ideal model for your home. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure correct sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC service location in West Chester? Here are a couple of the steps we take when we’re installing your system.
When our highly skilled techs are at your house, you presume they’ll put in your new system for optimal effectiveness. And they’ll have your residence and garden in the same condition as when they arrived.
Beyond that, you can relax knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the hook-up work requires us to step inside your home, we’ll put on shoe covers to protect your carpet from mud. We’ll also use drop cloths at the installation area to keep your floors shielded from messes throughout our work.
- Outstanding service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This shows they’ve passed exhaustive education to earn the most coveted technical licensing in HVAC.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go over an installation list all through the process to ensure every single seemingly minor item is covered. We’ll also ensure your unit is running properly and is up to local guidelines before we are done. Once installation is finished, we’ll double-check you know how to use your new thermostat and unit.
- Frequent communication—We’ll tell you how the process is going and when you can expect us to be wrapped up.