It’s simple to fail to remember routine tune-ups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the most important priority we’re keeping in mind at Wesley Wood Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual service provides many pluses for your system, such as greater efficiency and a decreased likelihood for breakdowns. You can have these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough examination of your unit whenever they’re at your house. These examinations might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC concerns in your residence. This may help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Routine maintenance delivers many benefits for your heating and cooling unit.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling costs.**
- Discovers small troubles before they result in pricey service calls.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC system. This checkup is the most comprehensive you can find. That’s because its multiple cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your system to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual check, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting capacities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To begin, reach our Experts at 484-401-7577. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to work with your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.