It’s not difficult to fail to remember routine tune-ups for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the top priority we’re keeping in mind at Wesley Wood Service Experts.
That’s since annual maintenance provides many pluses for your system, like greater efficiency and a reduced likelihood for issues. You can have these pluses—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As usual, our work is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough check of your equipment whenever they’re at your house. These examinations might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your home’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your house. This may help you make a knowledgeable decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Routine maintenance provides many advantages for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on heating and cooling expenses.**
- Discovers small troubles before they create costly service calls.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan includes annual Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This work is the most comprehensive in the business. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment processes help recondition your system to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting power and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits
To start the process, contact our Experts at 484-401-7577. We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.