Your HVAC unit is an investment in your residence. Guard it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive heating and cooling service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay a dime extra for parts or labor. This protects your finances from expensive unexpected repair calls. When you request repairs, you’ll get a quick response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re satisfied with our Expert work through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your house, we’ll complete an exhaustive inspection of your system. This allows us to discover any problems with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to better your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will help you save on those solutions also.
We’ll also provide you with our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any comfort problems in your house. This way, you can make a smart conclusion on repair or replacement.
This service also involves seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are a couple of perks to having this comprehensive repair done.
5 Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
- Gives back efficiency that might save you up to 30% on heating and cooling bills.**
- Locates minor issues before they lead to pricey breakdowns.
- Helps expand your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps guard your home from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you run a fuel-burning furnace.
Every unit tune-up has a 29-point visual inspection along with these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Analyzing thermostat calibration
- Checking refrigerant pressure and cooling steps
- Examining A/C starting capability and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Monitoring thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Inspecting furnace starting capability and safety mechanisms
- Replacing standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety inspection
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit