Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s normal to think ahead about approaching costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit issues, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation ensures that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the experts at Wesley Wood Service Experts are here to make scheduling simple for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a shout at 484-401-7577 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.