Summer has made its debut in West Chester and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme weather. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from failing with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Wesley Wood Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Just like you visit your MD annually for an exam, an A/C system tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and operating correctly. Most typical AC tune-ups will entail calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, checking your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the operation of the blower motor and belt.
AC tune-ups with Wesley Wood Service Experts
When you call Wesley Wood Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection and a complete cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Verify proper system performance
- Confirm quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Check system clearances
- Inspect overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Measure temperature variance in supply and return
- Survey refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tightening of electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Wesley Wood Service Experts in West Chester is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal A/C system tune-up, call 484-401-7577 today!