We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues West Chester homeowners often call Wesley Wood Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of causes why your West Chester home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be addressed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Wesley Wood Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Wesley Wood Service Experts of West Chester at 484-401-7577 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.