We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues West Chester homeowners often call Wesley Wood Service Experts about. Although there are potentially hundreds of causes why your West Chester home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Wesley Wood Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Wesley Wood Service Experts of West Chester at 484-401-7577 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.