Your HVAC equipment is essential to home comfort and healthy indoor air. The furnace and air conditioner work hard in the background, heating, cooling, managing the humidity and filtering your indoor air. Lots of homeowners take these features for granted until they're suddenly left without them. If your air conditioner has ever broken down on a scorching summer day, or the furnace has stopped working during a blizzard, you can understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner wants to deal with emergency repairs, higher energy bills or home comfort problems. What if you could ensure an uninterrupted supply of clean, climate controlled air when you want it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes in. Like receiving an oil change for your car, routine tune-ups are vital for keeping your HVAC system in good shape. And to get the most from each maintenance visit, you should look into enrolling in an HVAC maintenance contract.
This agreement is an arrangement between you and a trusted HVAC contractor. Membership takes the guessing out of HVAC service by delivering routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled service calls and other perks. An HVAC maintenance contract isn't required to ask for tune-ups with Wesley Wood Service Experts, but we highly endorse registering. Here are six reasons why.
1. Built-In Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets busier, so people often forget about scheduling furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance in the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll receive scheduled reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re unsure of why HVAC maintenance is so worthwhile, consider these benefits:
- Reveal minor problems early: Issues with your home comfort system often progress slowly. When a technician inspects the internal components annually, it’s possible to locate and resolve little problems before they grow to be big headaches.
- Reduce the risk of equipment failures: By securing that loose fan belt and stabilizing the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance call, the likelihood of a sudden breakdown diminishes.
- Lower repair costs: Routine HVAC maintenance is an affordable, expected expense that reduces the need for numerous major repairs.
- Enhance energy efficiency: The Department of Energy estimates that annual maintenance can boost HVAC efficiency by up to 30%, bringing down your heating and cooling bills at the same time.
- Increase home comfort: When your home comfort system operates the way it is supposed to, airflow improves for pleasant temperatures and more manageable humidity in your home.
- Extend the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can last years longer compared to a neglected one, saving you on premature replacement equipment.
- Guarantee safety: An equipment and safety assessment during each visit delivers peace of mind that your home comfort system is working like it's supposed to.
- Protect your warranty: The bulk of HVAC manufacturers prioritize preventive maintenance to such a degree that they necessitate once-a-year tune-ups to keep your warranty active. Investing a little in maintenance now shields you from costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance contract puts you at the front of the line when you call to request an emergency repair. You can typically expect same-day service—even during nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning to replace your heating and cooling system? An HVAC contract gives you access to the most rapid installs possible, even during the busiest weeks.
4. Discounted Repairs and Services
Routine maintenance decreases the need for repair work, but if your system needs some TLC, having an HVAC maintenance contract entitles you to a 15% discount. You’ll also enjoy 15% off indoor air quality products, including pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
HVAC repairs are in some cases inevitable, but they can get costly fast. Luckily, with an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll never pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour service calls.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you be sure the technician has completed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the work leaves you disappointed, the technician will return to set things right.
Register for an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Wesley Wood Service Experts offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Check out what each plan provides and contact our staff to help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to answer any questions you have before signing up. For more details about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to request a tune-up, please contact your local Wesley Wood Service Experts office today.