You may not see any white Christmases in Florida but that doesn’t dissuade the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from getting into the holiday spirit. For several years now, the Florida centers have offered discounts on Precision tune-ups in exchange for an offering to Toys For Tots.
In December 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are providing complimentary HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a new, non-wrapped toy. All the toys collected will be given to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 Christmas season. The complete list of participating centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our company has extended this incredible offer, and it really is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Director of the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve gathered hundreds of toys and helped our customers save thousands of dollars, while making sure that their homes are comfortable during the hectic holidays and beyond.”
Along with the Florida centers, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also given discounts on seasonal tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina discounts:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To learn how you can help Toys For Tots this holiday season or to locate a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.