Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Wesley Wood Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.