Spring may be long gone but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Wesley Wood Service Experts for your free indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the contaminants in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then check out SaveYourAir.com.