No matter what the climate outside in West Chester, the temperature in your home designates how comfortable your family will be. Choose the right temp and your home will feel like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Get ready for a detailed look at how you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It could be the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Start this brief quiz from Wesley Wood Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are right around the corner in West Chester. How do you prepare your system?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the pros for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a get-together on a scorching night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Ask my visitors to bring iced beverages.
- Call for an emergency repair to get it operating before anyone arrives.
- Plug in my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What happens when it’s time for a replacement?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and finance it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and expenses by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most intricate system available in West Chester.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you expect you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My heating and cooling costs have been climbing.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Dig out my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Schedule a professional technician to check it out.
- Block it out and pray it ends.
Now add up your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you can make a couple of changes to help your equipment perform better. Keep going to find out how.
New HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Book Yearly Maintenance While changing your air filter and dusting your vents are useful tasks to prepare your system for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is critical to wrap up the process. During a routine visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re around the house, your HVAC service professional will look out for more urgent issues for your HVAC. That could save you an expensive breakdown in the future.
Work with a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications sometimes. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that critical service to customers at no extra cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some home comfort systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Make an idea of what you want now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It gives you a new high-efficiency HVAC system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy bills and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can show you more than your monthly costs. If you’re seeing a stable increase in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is likely going on with your HVAC. An updated high-efficiency system can give you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Act when you hear a weird noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It is telling you something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left without professional help it could make for a pricey repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to figure out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you use these tips, you could save time, additional costs and irritation. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, think about selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can find you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!