Benefits of Having Your Furnace Service Before Winter
There are tons of fun things to do in the fall, especially in the U.S.. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather comes. Although the outdoor yard work and home touchups are probably at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor task you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment scheduled.
The team at Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing recommend that furnace service and maintenance be performed at least annually in order to prevent a breakdown in the middle of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it completed before the cold and crisp weather reaches the U.S., too. Take a peek at some of the top benefits of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help make sure that your furnace runs at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating bill.
- Ensures your furnace is in tip-top shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready for whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at the U.S. this season.
- Lowers the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to take place on a cool winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to identify potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to make heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are crucial to keeping your home safe through the cooler months.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to maintain your warranty, so getting regular maintenance done can save you money if larger problems occur down the road.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a ton of additional bonuses, and getting furnace service completed annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the cold season and save you time later because you’re less likely to need additional service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in the U.S., give us a call at 866-397-3787 or schedule an appointment with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing through our online scheduler.
How to Pick Out an Effective HVAC System
In terms of keeping your home comfortable all year, nothing is more critical than choosing the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This decision impacts your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and overall home efficiency. But, with so many system types, sizes and... Continue reading
Annual HVAC Maintenance Guidelines
Now that the air gets colder, you know it’s time to prepare your home for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is key to maintaining a cozy, warm atmosphere. A well-maintained furnace supplies the comfort you desire while using less energy. Routine inspections also make your system less... Continue reading
Heating and Cooling Trends in 2024
In the ever-evolving world of home HVAC, keeping up with the latest HVAC trends is very important for homeowners looking to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. Going into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing new technologies and trends aimed at changing how residents... Continue reading