There are tons of fun things to do in the fall, especially in West Chester. But, there’s also that huge list of must-do’s before the cold weather comes. Although the outdoor yard work and home improvements are likely at the top of your list, there’s at least one indoor job you should consider taking care of early: getting your furnace service and tune-up appointment scheduled.
The pros at Wesley Wood Service Experts recommend that furnace service and maintenance be done at least annually to help prevent a breakdown in the peak of winter, when the furnace is needed most. There are a number of benefits to getting it performed before the cold and crisp weather reaches West Chester, too. Take a peek at some of the top benefits of furnace service:
- Helps maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance can help ensure that your furnace operates at its peak efficiency throughout the coldest months of the year, helping you save on your heating costs.
- Ensures your furnace is in tip-top shape. From checking airflow to full multi-point inspections, you can be certain your furnace is ready to handle whatever Mother Nature decides to throw at West Chester this season.
- Reduces the chances of breakdowns. Just about the last thing you want to happen on a cool winter day is have your furnace go out, especially when heating companies are limited in their capacity for new customers. A furnace service appointment now will allow the technician to see potential problems and solve them before they happen.
- Helps keep your home safe. All furnaces burn some type of fuel to create heat, and cracks and leaks around the fuel area could compromise your family’s safety. Inspecting the heat exchanger, gas burner and gas valve calibration are key to keeping your home safe through the cooler months.
- Keeps your warranty valid. Many manufacturers require that you have at least one furnace service appointment per year in order to keep your warranty, so getting regular maintenance done can save you money if worse problems occur in the future.
Taking proper care of your furnace has a ton of additional bonuses, and getting furnace service completed annually is just the first step. It’ll help keep your home comfortable throughout the colder months and save you time later because you’re less likely to need extra service, maintenance or repairs in the middle of winter when heating and cooling companies like Wesley Wood Service Experts are at their busiest.
If you have any questions about furnace service or a tune-up in West Chester, give us a call at 484-401-7577 or schedule an appointment with Wesley Wood Service Experts through our online scheduler.