The condition of your HVAC system is critical because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a healthy HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously all year-round, which exposes them to a broad assortment of potential issues.
These problems are frequently simple enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they sometimes affect energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these complications evolve, your entire system may be at risk. These are problems and costs you may fend off with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty shields you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Dedicating a small amount on a tune-up now could help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
Uncovers Small Issues Ahead of Time
Preventing major troubles in the first place is the best method to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits grant the opportunity to meticulously check and lubricate critical internal machinery. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are resolved as they begin.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The improved performance can shrink your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Could Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Wesley Wood Service Experts provides a variety of membership plans created to fit your individual needs. From budget-friendly options to full-featured coverage, we can provide the perfect maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems working efficiently and steadily.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership comes with the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, higher energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most robust protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during the most extreme weather. Sadly, this is often when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often handle a higher volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Wesley Wood Service Experts tech traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can rely on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why every visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while access to added perks by participating in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the ideal plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 484-401-7577 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.