Your HVAC system’s wellness is essential, as it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you cozy. This makes it susceptible to a large range of troubles.
Frequently problems are minor enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from operating. But they can reduce its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these issues worsen, your complete system could be vulnerable.
That’s headaches and bills that you may have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can reduce the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or operating correctly, you might wonder whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are a few reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs to be repaired. But skipping yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in many instances, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance immediately can help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Finds small problems early. Preventing large issues from occuring first is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance work provides the chance to carefully inspect and lubricate essential internal parts. And it also gives time to get needed repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll conserve more money over the years if problems are fixed as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system running as ideally as possible. Oftentimes this leads to an increase to your house’s energy efficiency. You may have lower energy expenses, in addition to the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system work longer. When your HVAC system is operating properly, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners work around 15–20 years, but pro maintenance may help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Wesley Wood Service Experts
Annual maintenance is essential, especially since it can help you save up to 30% on yearly energy prices.* But with Wesley Wood Service Experts, you’ll be able to select from a range of membership plans that match your specific needs. All our memberships are filled with unique perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to economical, we provide the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems stress-free and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll receive a new system for just one small monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about being sure to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to work with any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending additional money if you call us on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also have a few other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually breaks down during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems malfunction too, so we’re often working through a large volume of service calls. With a Wesley Wood Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime costs. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work includes a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can trust us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on all visits. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why your visit comes with a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and enjoy additional perks by getting one of our membership plans right away. Regardless of what your budget is, our Experts can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, get in touch with us at 484-401-7577 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.