With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. Seriously! We collected the main reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – We’ve all felt it. The stabbing pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need enough energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This amazing tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also need less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Wesley Wood Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.