With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Get excited! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. For real! We collected the main reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial investment can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – You know the feeling. The stabbing pain of freezing water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the exact amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water needlessly. This amazing tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating statement. They also need less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors so long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or instrument, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t collect water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these fantastic reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Wesley Wood Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.