What is plumbing repair done the right way? Well, it involves insight and precaution. Not only do we professionally repair all types of plumbing problems after they’ve taken place, but we can find problems before they start. That’s because customers are our priority, and using this approach can help you save later on. So how do we proceed?
By implementing our industry-leading, multi-point, whole-home plumbing inspection, we can truly see what’s going on. When you schedule an inspection, we check off the following:
- Check water pressure
- Leak-check of toilets
- Inspect exposed gas lines for leaks
- Check exposed drain lines for leaks
- Examine exposed water lines for leaks
- Inspect water heater flue for proper draft
- Examine sump pump (if accessible)
- Test battery back-up sump pump
- Inspect washing machine hoses
- Inspect hose bibs
- Inspect water softener
- Locate minimum water shut-off
Our complete plumbing repair services in West Chester include:
Call Wesley Wood Service Experts in West Chester today. We offer quality equipment choices, knowledge and expert service - for all your West Chester plumbing repair needs, 24/7/365.
For more information, call 484-401-7577.