Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your household.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty nice, right? Or does it?
You might be surprised if you were mindful of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, mold, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these play a part in intensified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, uneasiness in your home, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies impinge on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies impinge on as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Wesley Wood Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and comfort analysis at 484-401-7577
or plan your appointment online. We have solutions that can help increase your indoor air quality, help maintain your breathing air healthy, and may even help lower the quantity of medication you’re taking to combat airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Consider the fact that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, you guys, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Luckily Wesley Wood Service Experts can help! There are several options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your house. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners purify or eradicate all the bothersome airborne pollutants that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that remove viruses and duct cleaning that gets rid of built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take steps to enhance the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- Decrease your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air advances how well your heating and cooling system operates. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Enhanced air quality protects heating and air conditioning components from weathering, microbials, filth, and debris.
Call Wesley Wood Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 484-401-7577
to schedule your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.