How many times have you started out from home and remembered you forgot to change the temperature or close the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can alter the temperature in your house from any place in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start reducing those energy costs. You can also purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for straight-forward programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and alerts you and Wesley Wood Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in West Chester to any system maintenance concerns
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast features outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call Wesley Wood Service Experts in West Chester at 484-401-7577.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy