Energy efficiency never felt so good. Literally. These gas furnaces will keep your house warm and cozy, and they’ll do so with extreme energy efficiency. In fact, these products offer maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we have. Find more details for each product below. Once you’ve selected your favorite system, give Wesley Wood Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in West Chester a call at 484-401-7577. We’ll offer you a free estimate and answer all your furnace replacement questions.
If there was only one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “amazing.” That’s pretty convincing alone, but it doesn’t quite explain all the benefits and features of this powerful gas furnace. First of all, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can buy.1 Earning a 98.2% AFUE rating and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, this system can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s some serious ROI. However, it’s not the only outstanding feature on this gas furnace. The SLP98V is packed with features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to operate at maximum efficiency. We know we already covered efficiency, but we just can’t get over this one.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – decreases sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
All around, this unit has almost endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 484-401-7577 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in West Chester.
Across North America, and in West Chester, gas furnaces don’t come quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than the competition. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and allows you to feel the heat – not hear it. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Find more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – modifies the amount of gas used for more exact temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – lessens heat loss and improves efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help reduce your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace racks up the numbers – in a good way. We’ve selected three that make the biggest impact. First, this furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only higher than the average, but it could save hundreds on your yearly energy expenses. Second, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than average single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste minimal
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for increased efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Wesley Wood Service Experts help with all your West Chester area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.