You deserve the best heating and cooling systems around. Our maximum efficiency air handlers are some of the most forward-thinking and energy efficient systems on the market. “Best” and “most” are two words you’ll hear us use frequently when describing this equipment. First off, you’ll get the most energy efficient air handlers we offer, which translates to decreased energy bills for you. Next, some of these air handlers are the best systems for providing heat with low operating sounds. Ready to get your home as comfortable as possible? Our staff will be here to help. Learn more about each of these maximum efficiency air handlers in West Chester below, or call Wesley Wood Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 484-401-7577.
When we explain that the CBX40UHV air handler is the quietest and most efficient air handler you can purchase,1 in West Chester or anywhere else, we’re not joking. It features a variable speed blower motor to provide consistent air flow, reduced drafts, nearly no operation sounds and lower energy costs. Translation: more comfort for less money. Don’t worry, we’ve heard about this before and it still blows our minds. (See what we did there?) And that’s not even half of the CBX40UHV’s excellent features.
- Built-in filtration system – the highest protection against allergens
- SilentComfort™ technology – operation so quiet, you’ll barely hear it
- icomfort™ Touch thermostat – easy-to-use touchscreen that makes programming and adjusting your air handler a breeze
- MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter – removes allergens to provide cleaner air
- EvenHeater™- enabled – optional electric heat available for added comfort
- High-efficiency evaporator coil – for superior and efficient heat transfer
It’s almost impossible to pick the best benefit of a CBX32MVV air handler. One of our favorites is the fact that it uses 2/3 less energy than the competition’s single-speed models.2 Start adding up your energy savings – for the environment and for your checkbook! For that we can thank the Lennox® variable speed motor. It provides more air when you need it, and less when you don’t. It’s like cruise control for your HVAC system. But the smooth sailing has just begun. You’ll also enjoy:
- iComfort™-enabled – for an easy-to-use touch thermostat
- Low-speed fan operation – enables your filters to capture more dust and contaminants so you can have healthier air in your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant – meets the EPA’s highest guidelines to cool without harming the environment
- Insulated blower compartment – for quiet operation
- And much more! Call us in West Chester at 484-401-7577 for full details
Does your boiler sometimes deliver inconsistent heat? An easy (and energy efficient) fix could be as simple as a CBWMV air handler. It’s built to work with boilers, but this air handler is helpful even after the winter months. It can simply be combined with an air conditioner and indoor air quality system for comfort all year. Sound too good to be true? It’s okay to pinch yourself, but you can save some pain – this product really is as great as it sounds. You’ll experience:
- A fully insulated cabinet – so you can barely hear it operating
- Electronic control – to easily make it work
- High-efficiency hot water coil – this is what will help make your boiler heat more consistent and even
- Multi-position design – enables installation flexibility
- Variable speed blower motor – efficiently regulates airflow and decreases sound
- Durable steel cabinet and factory tested for reliability
If you need an air handler in West Chester, call Wesley Wood Service Experts to schedule a free appointment.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during operation of CBX50UHV-36 with factory installed MERV16 Precision Pleat™ media filter and leading competitive three-ton units at equivalent external static pressure when set up per sections 4.5.3 of AHRI’s test standard. AHRI 260-2001; and efficiency (CFM/Watt) ratings established per AHRI’s test standard: ANSI/AHRI 210/240-2008.
2 Compared to air handlers with conventional single-speed blower motors, the CBX32MV’s variable speed motor uses two-thirds less electricity.