Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and may lead to reduced energy bills. Learn more about each product below or setting up an appointment with Wesley Wood Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in West Chester.
In West Chester, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help you save energy in the summer months, too. We’re not kidding. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is built to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. It’s also quiet, helps decrease waste and minimizes your utility bills. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable operation
- Durable steel cabinet – made to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an efficiency rating of 93% AFUE, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your energy bill every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and higher reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, so you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your home in West Chester – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in West Chester, give us a call at 484-401-7577 or schedule a free appointment.